Thursday, July 10

Things I haven't been using as bookmarks

I have a ton of stuff lying around that I need to scan or take snaps of, except some of it is at the practice space or being used as a bookmark or not 100% finished yet.

There's a miniature version of this up at the practice space:
Guts

This is very tiny. It fits on an index card. I drew this a really long time ago, and I kept changing how I wanted it to finally look like. It ended up retaining none of its original meaning. At all...
Head/Jar

Doodles on a Chicago Red Eye during my lunch break. Cut them out and glued them together:
Newspaper

I also just posted some show snapshots and "Bottomless", something I wrote last week. I wrote a couple other things that I'm not quite ready to post yet, but I'll try to get around to it by this weekend.

0 comments: